Thermowell, anyone go one spare or recommend supplier

darrenw

Thermowell, anyone go one spare or recommend supplier

Post by darrenw »

Hi All,
Got my headless brewpi set up now, but really need a thermowell to put on my brew tank, can anyone recommend a supplier? Or has anyone got one spare they don't need? been trying to get in touch with Mr Lard but not heard anything yet? Assume he's away or slow in getting back...
Darren
----
EckersKlein

Re: Thermowell, anyone go one spare or recommend supplier

Post by EckersKlein »

Amazon.co.uk and Ebay has a variety of thermowells and similar gear.
darrenw

Post by darrenw »

EckersKlein wrote:Amazon.co.uk and Ebay has a variety of thermowells and similar gear.
Amazon seem very limited and expensive.

What I have found so far, and fair enough this is all expensive shiny steel stuff:

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/products/3676206/
and these
http://docs-europe.electrocomponents.co ... 19d441.pdf (they screw in)

Most of the stuff on ebay is from China and there not so specific on internal dimension and don't reply to emails.

Need to find some silicon seals for 1/2"
Darren
----
steve crawshaw

Post by steve crawshaw »

I can sell you a mr. lard one if you want. 10mm outside diameter, 7.4 ID 1/2" BSP, comes with silicon o ring, nut and washer. unused, £10. can collect from knowle on saturday if you want, PM me if interested.
steve
I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy.
darrenw

Post by darrenw »

steve crawshaw wrote:I can sell you a mr. lard one if you want. 10mm outside diameter, 7.4 ID 1/2" BSP, comes with silicon o ring, nut and washer. unused, £10. can collect from knowle on saturday if you want, PM me if interested.
steve
Thanks Steve, ordered one from Mark today so will wait, was planning on doing a brew this weekend but have run out of space.... So will need to hang back a couple of weeks anyway
Darren
----