Pegas counter pressure bottle filler for PET bottles

steve crawshaw

Re: Pegas counter pressure bottle filler for PET bottles

Post by steve crawshaw »

Chinese copy of the pegas eco tap
reports from other forums that it works as well as the original and is at least half the price. I do recommend these things to make bright bottling from keg easy.
I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy.
angusb1

Post by angusb1 »

Just bought one of the CRO versions - I will report back when I have tested it.
steve crawshaw

Post by steve crawshaw »

nice. look forward to hearing about it.
I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy.
steve crawshaw

Post by steve crawshaw »

The coopers bottles from tesco are a good choice for PET bottles - you can click and collect and sometimes they have them on offer - £7 for 24, buy a few boxes..
cheers
steve
angusb1

Post by angusb1 »

I have a lot of glass bottles so I'm planning to do the modification with the washer and use those but I will see how well it works with them.
steve crawshaw

Post by steve crawshaw »

i have a bag of those washers, let me know if you need, otherwise lard sells some laser cut ones
angusb1

Post by angusb1 »

I will definitely need one, so could I get a couple off you please? Have you got one that is cut already that I could copy?
angusb1

Post by angusb1 »

Actually I just watched that video of how they work so I don't think I will need to copy one. Looks like the washer is needed so that the washer around the neck of the bottle will sit on the lip of the holder and be pulled up onto the nozzle for a good seal. I would like a couple of the washers though please if you have some spare.
steve crawshaw

Post by steve crawshaw »

yes it's pretty straightforward. a few minutes with an angle grinder should do it. Will get you a couple of washers.
cheers
steve
angusb1

Post by angusb1 »

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B58-RG ... cslist_apiA few minutes with an angle grinder produced this. Not my finest work but it seems to function ok with Bath Ales bottles. Cheers for the washers Steve.