Electric Brew Kit/Keggles For Sale

Post your adverts here. Also includes swaps, freecycling and borrowing.
JimmyB

Electric Brew Kit/Keggles For Sale

Post by JimmyB »

Hi all, I've recently downsized my homebrew setup so am looking to shift my old kit. I'm based in Montpelier, and unable to deliver. Available bits are:

- Keggle 1: Been using this as my Boiling Kettle. 50L stainless keg fitted with output tap (w/ dip tube), quick-release (cam-lock male style) fitting, 2x electric heating elements (apologies, I cant remember the exact power, but strong enough to maintain a rolling boil). Full working condition, £50 ONO.

- Keggle 2: Been using this as my HLT. 50L stainless keg fitted with output tap, quick-release (cam-lock male style) fitting, sight-glass (with option to screw in PID temperature control unit - see below item), 2x electric heating elements (apologies, I cant remember the exact power). Unfortunately one of the heating elements is broken. I've used it with just the one element a few times and it works fine, just takes slightly longer to reach strike/sparge temp. Installing the elements was a straightforward task, so if you wanted the extra power it would be an easy enough replacement. £30 ONO.

- Temp control unit: Inkbird PID temperature control box. Temp probe screws directly into the sightglass fitting on the HLT (above post). Used this a few times to program and maintain temperature of the HLT. Wired by my former colleague, an electrical engineer. I never had too much success with it, mostly due to my impatience with callibration and adjustment of various parameters, etc. Happy to let it go for free with the HLT.

- Mash Tun: Plastic bucket with holes poked in the bottom, inside another plastic bucket, wrapped in insulation. Fitted again with a tap, dip tube, and male cam-lock quick connect fitting. Good for 19L batches. Pretty budget, but efficient, and has worked well for many brews. £5 ONO. Can throw it in for free if buying one of the other items.

- Happy to do a job lot on it all for £70 ONO

Images of all attached.

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Friendzy Ales

Re: Electric Brew Kit/Keggles For Sale

Post by Friendzy Ales »

Hi Jim,

I'm looking for a Keggle, are yours still for sale?

Cheers,
Mark
JimmyB

Post by JimmyB »

Yes still up for grabs. I've emailed you!

Thanks
Joemapson

Post by Joemapson »

Hi
I take it these all both sold?
Cheers
Joe
jedtrently

Post by jedtrently »

2nd keggle and inkbird available? Cheers