Beer bottle bear
Bristol Brewers

Last visit was: It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:28 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Boiler, keg, MT, copper I/C & STC-1000 for sale, free fridge
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:37 pm 

Hi all,

I've got some under-used kit sitting around and thought I'd offer it to you guys first.

Collection from Congresbury.....

• one ball valve 19 ltr cornelius keg: £30 - out disco+beerline+party tap with additional floating out tube
  • 50 ltr stainless boiler: £70 - 3-piece stainless ball valve, sight glass, bazooka filter, backer elements and a couple of spares, round kettle leads
  • 33 ltr stainless thermopot mash tun: £30 - centre-drain, ball valve, hole near top for recirc but currently blanked off for extra capacity, full area mesh filter, perfect fit grain barrier
  • copper immersion chiller: £10
  • Curry's "Essentials" fridge kegorator: free - takes two cornelius kegs
  • temperature controller: £10 - boxed STC-1000, 13 amp sockets for heat and cool

I was brewing roughly once per month for many years but for some puzzling reason my consumption has gone down to a few glasses per month. This has sort of crept up on me over the last year and could be due to:

• a new motorcycle, way more miles
  • a switch to a whisky in the evenings
  • more grandchildren keep arriving

I also have a 3 ltr flask, computer fan stir plate with speed controller, glass vials for yeast (1469 kept on slants) and the usual heaps of bits and bobs that may be of interest.

I don't envisage going brew-free so I'll keep my old BIAB plastic boiler plus a cube for no-chill and bottle instead!

Paul

Ha! looks like I'm "tired of life" according to my sig

Offline Profile