Cabot Circus Show (poss lights switch on?)

Meetings, Beer Festivals, etc.
SandyM

Cabot Circus Show (poss lights switch on?)

Post by SandyM »

Ok, nothing to do with beer but I will be performing a group choreo show in Cabot Circus this Friday (11th) at 6.20. A couple of people mentioned they would like to see one of my shows so here is your chance!

I will be doing walkabout stuff from about 5 then the show is meant to be spot on 6.20 as the BBC are filming it but these things often don't go to plan so we will see.

Not exactly sure what the event is, i'm guessing its cChristmas lights switch on as its that time of year but I don't really have a clue, I stopped paying attention to these kind of details years ago.

Be nice to see a few friendly faces in the crowd.
Burns stuff. And makes beer. Usually not at the same time.
I_used_to_brew

Re: Cabot Circus Show (poss lights switch on?)

Post by I_used_to_brew »

http://visitbristol.co.uk/events/bristo ... dtype=acco

"Cirque Bijou
Staged by Bristol-based Cirque Bijou, the show will begin under the iconic glass roof at Cabot Circus, where stilted performers will work their way through the crowd, building anticipation and festive cheer. Visitors will then be treated to an acrobatic spectacle, culminating in an astonishing routine which will include fire staffs and a human catherine-wheel display, before the new lights are switched on for the first time."
SandyM

Re: Cabot Circus Show (poss lights switch on?)

Post by SandyM »

Yup, sounds about right.
Burns stuff. And makes beer. Usually not at the same time.