BCB BBQ 2015

Meetings, Beer Festivals, etc.
EckersKlein

Re: BCB BBQ 2015

Post by EckersKlein »

Ariel and I are both in. We're happy to supply or help make food of any sort.
steve crawshaw

Post by steve crawshaw »

I think most people know my address, but for any that don't it's 34 Imperial Walk, BS14 9AE.
cheers
steve
I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy.
angusb1

Post by angusb1 »

I'll be there.
SandyM

Post by SandyM »

Me and Danni will both be there.
Burns stuff. And makes beer. Usually not at the same time.
I_used_to_brew

Post by I_used_to_brew »

25ish adults, 9 children and we are within 2 weeks of the BBQ, so the catering will be based on those numbers.
steve crawshaw

Post by steve crawshaw »

RogerP wrote:25ish adults, 9 children and we are within 2 weeks of the BBQ, so the catering will be based on those numbers.
Nerius has edited his post to indicate that it will just be him without his kids so that's 25 adults and 4 kids.

Steve and I will be picking up vittals on saturday and I can collect cornies \ bottles from people as long as you are in the city boundary. Let me know.

We will provide meat, bread, onions and sauces. If people want to contribute food, that would be great, but don't feel obliged. I guess salads, nibbles etc. would all be welcome. Perhaps post on here what you are going to bring so we don't end up with surplus.

Volunteers for burger flipping would be appreciated.

Most importantly - BRING BEER! For one reason or another I don't have a great deal on tap this year so please bring plenty (no Natch please :-). It would be embarrassing to run out of beer!

If anyone wants the oak barrel you can pick it up on Sunday.

I'm looking forward to it.
cheers
steve
I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy.
PMowdes

Post by PMowdes »

steve crawshaw wrote:
RogerP wrote:25ish adults, 9 children and we are within 2 weeks of the BBQ, so the catering will be based on those numbers.
Nerius has edited his post to indicate that it will just be him without his kids so that's 25 adults and 4 kids.

Steve and I will be picking up vittals on saturday and I can collect cornies \ bottles from people as long as you are in the city boundary. Let me know.

We will provide meat, bread, onions and sauces. If people want to contribute food, that would be great, but don't feel obliged. I guess salads, nibbles etc. would all be welcome. Perhaps post on here what you are going to bring so we don't end up with surplus.

Volunteers for burger flipping would be appreciated.

Most importantly - BRING BEER! For one reason or another I don't have a great deal on tap this year so please bring plenty (no Natch please :-). It would be embarrassing to run out of beer!

If anyone wants the oak barrel you can pick it up on Sunday.

I'm looking forward to it.
cheers
steve
Hey Steve

Looks like it'll be just me on sunday, Zoe and Olive can't make it
60 percent of the time it works every time.
I_used_to_brew

Post by I_used_to_brew »

steve crawshaw wrote: Most importantly - BRING BEER! For one reason or another I don't have a great deal on tap this year so please bring plenty (no Natch please :-). It would be embarrassing to run out of beer!
I've also heard that others are also, like me, short of beer. Should we arrange a bright pin/firkin from a local brewery?
EckersKlein

Post by EckersKlein »

Ariel and I can bring as many bottles as our backpacks allow. We'll have a mix of witbeer, carraway-seed APA, and a couple of the oak-aged imperial stouts. Can't imagine we'll run short of beer if each person brings their own bottles or kegs.
Nerijus

Post by Nerijus »

I would like to ask, when the official start time?