Bristol Brewers Summer BBQ

Meetings, Beer Festivals, etc.
steve crawshaw

Re: Bristol Brewers Summer BBQ

Post by steve crawshaw »

OK, it's looking good for the weekend BCB BBQ on 10/08. Steve W has ordered the finest meats and is making some burgers and providing what I'm assured will be some very sandy - unfriendly chilli sauces. I will make some chick pea burgers for veggies. Just a reminder that I am happy to accommodate any cornies if you want to drop them round prior. Roger will be bringing the legendary randall to hop up kegged beers. If you want to bring some salad orientated contributions please do, but don't feel obliged. We agreed that BCB paid up members eat free, non members are invited to make an appropriate donation to cover food costs. I will have a couple of friends there but I have told them to behave, so no-one needs to worry.

The address is:

Buses from the centre are 54 or 376 \ 379 (bus station). These take you to the Greenleaze stop, first one past broadwalk. The 51 will get you to broadwalk, and it is a short walk from there - keep going down wells road, 2nd left after the crossroads.

cheers
steve
Last edited by steve crawshaw on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy.
PMowdes

Post by PMowdes »

Hi Steve

I'm pretty sure that I will be there with the misses and our little one.

Cheers

Phil
60 percent of the time it works every time.
I_used_to_brew

Post by I_used_to_brew »

Did you mean to publish your address on the (open to the public) forum?
SandyM

Post by SandyM »

steve crawshaw wrote:what I'm assured will be some very sandy - unfriendly chilli sauces.

I look forward to them :)
Burns stuff. And makes beer. Usually not at the same time.
PMowdes

Post by PMowdes »

Thanks for hosting yesterday Steve, we had a nice time. Apologies for leaving early, the nipper was kaput and fell asleep in her dinner when she got home.
60 percent of the time it works every time.
Bimster

Post by Bimster »

Yeah, thanks for hosting Steve and thanks to everyone else who contributed to make it a cracking day.

Must say that Steve's burgers were sublime!
James

BJCP Certified Judge
I_used_to_brew

Post by I_used_to_brew »

Yep, the burgers were great :)
beerbulger

Post by beerbulger »

Yes another thank you from us. Cracking beers, great food and the kids loved that sparking thing - kept them entertained for hours.
steve crawshaw

Post by steve crawshaw »

Thanks all for coming, I enjoyed it. Big thanks to steve W, it wouldn't have happened without him.
steve
I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy.