Pete and Carol Fest

Meetings, Beer Festivals, etc.
steve crawshaw

Pete and Carol Fest

Post by steve crawshaw »

A report from your delegate to the P&C fest organising committee...

A joint fundraising event is planned at 32 Siston Common BS30 5LP for 13th April. Contributors are S. Glos Wine Circle, Mangotsfield WI and Bristol Craft Brewers. There will be amazing WI cakes, kids activities, brunch, wine, Blotto(!), and jumble sale. There is a jazz band in the evening and it will be sunny. Funds raised to be split 3 ways.

It is proposed that BCB contribute in 4 ways, mainly through activities in the evening session:

1. Providing beer for the evening bar. I will provide a keg bar for 4 beers and a corny full of beer. We need more beer. If you are willing to put a cornie of beer in (or some bottles) please let me know.

2. Chilli con carne - Roger has agreed to organise this for the evening session. Rog I will be in touch about details.

3. Sandy will be doing his fireshow in the evening session

4. People to help with stewarding \ dogsbodies in the evening session.

I am also providing an event shelter and gas ring for catering.

This is a good opportunity to raise some money for club funds (and get rid of that surplus beer). So if you can contribute by helping on the day, or providing some ale, please PM or email me.

cheers

steve
I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy.