Fixing Equiment

squid88

Fixing Equiment

Post by squid88 »

Hi what out of this equipment can be saved, serviced or repaired, this is down in the basement of a rental house (im now in) and has been left for i'm guessing up to 6-7 months
The gas regulators are for two No2 (forest gas mix) I think ? and one co2 (smashed reg needles).
PMowdes

Re: Fixing Equiment

Post by PMowdes »

The CO2 reg would probably be usable with the needle.

The keg and coupler would be useful as would the taps. I suspect that any beer lines should be ditched but you might make use of the rest of the gas board.

I suspect that the Nitrogen stuff was for pouring that smooth flow shite

There looks like a beer line cleaner and coupler as well, might be useful for something.

You might be able to claim the return deposit on the cylinders as well
60 percent of the time it works every time.
I_used_to_brew

Post by I_used_to_brew »

I spy a Cornelius Maxi chiller, a corny keg, a whole bunch of secondary regulators and the cellar buoys - well, I've often wondered if they could be repurposed as randalls.
squid88

Post by squid88 »

Thanks I only use corny kegs and only co2. So plan is to try clean chiller , add new beer line, replace needels . will I need use white buoys things with the chiller ? (Need test it even works)
SandyM

Post by SandyM »

Looks like a few secondary regs in there too. Useful for separating dispensing and carbonating kegs. I'd buy one off you if you have some spare as I could do with a secondary reg.
Burns stuff. And makes beer. Usually not at the same time.