Beer bottle bear
Bristol Brewers

Last visit was: It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:04 pm


All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: PsycHOPath
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:08 pm 

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:40 am
Posts: 406
thats the kind of feedback i like to hear :-) thanks ali what brew length was it?

only ever used pellets once so can't really pass comment - I found 20 mesh to be perfect size for leaf as any smaller can be blocked with break material, if you over fine with profloc or similar. I am yet to block those filters doing 60 litre lengths with full 90min recirc

a shameless plug "should anyone need any mesh or a hop filter made up please drop me a PM - happy shopper and royals royce available to suit budgets ;-)"

Image

_________________
Check out the new site :)


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PsycHOPath
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:41 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:31 am
Posts: 1540
mrlard wrote:
thats the kind of feedback i like to hear :-) thanks ali what brew length was it?


85 litres. 500ish grams of pellets used in the boil

_________________
Ali

BJCP National Judge
BJCP Assistant Regional Director (North-East/Europe)
American Homebrewers' Association International Subcommittee
Organizer, National Homebrew Competition
CBA UK Competition and Training Coordinator

http://serenbrewing.com


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PsycHOPath
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:40 am 

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:40 am
Posts: 406
Beautiful

_________________
Check out the new site :)


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PsycHOPath
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:59 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:51 am
Posts: 266
Location: Generally Bristol
mrlard wrote:
a shameless plug "should anyone need any mesh or a hop filter made up please drop me a PM - happy shopper and royals royce available to suit budgets ;-)"

Image


Any chance you could build me one of your hop filters Mr Lard?

What's the difference between Budget and the Bling versions?

Cheers

_________________
James

BJCP Certified Judge


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PsycHOPath
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:26 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:06 pm
Posts: 2282
Location: Bristol
Bimster wrote:
mrlard wrote:
a shameless plug "should anyone need any mesh or a hop filter made up please drop me a PM - happy shopper and royals royce available to suit budgets ;-)"

Image


Any chance you could build me one of your hop filters Mr Lard?

What's the difference between Budget and the Bling versions?

Cheers


Budget in the background and bling in the foreground. The budget sort work a treat :)

_________________
”spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʎɐld”

This year I think that I will finally develop an invisible cardigan and my project to extract gold from spiders legs will also reap great rewards.


Top
Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group • Website designed and built by Taz Media.