Stainless Steel Pots and Thermos Pots - BULK ORDER POSSIBLE

Anything off-topic. If you're a new user please feel free to introduce yourself here.
Capn Ahab

Re: Stainless Steel Pots and Thermos Pots - BULK ORDER POSSI

Post by Capn Ahab »

periolus wrote:
Capn Ahab wrote:Is someone suffering from HERMS envy?

Everyone suffers from HERMS envy! ; ) This was always the plan for my build, but have had to wait quite a while. Plus the original supplier is now this supplier, if you see what I mean. They trade under many names on many international ebay sites. All one German company.

If I had the money, time and skills for HERMS then that would be nice. i could install it on my yacht and have it brew while I polished my many ferraris and sat in a hot tub with my personal assistants. Ah - the dream. Oh yes, and the hot tub would be filled with Bock.
I didn't mean you. It was an allusion to why Roger has to be abusive to people he has never met. Seriously, it's a little bit childish calling people names, and doesn't exactly make BCB look like a place where people will be made to feel welcome.
Eat sh*t or die trying
I_used_to_brew

Post by I_used_to_brew »

Capn Ahab wrote: I didn't mean you. It was an allusion to why Roger has to be abusive to people he has never met. Seriously, it's a little bit childish calling people names, and doesn't exactly make BCB look like a place where people will be made to feel welcome.
I beg your pardon Mark, you're barking up the wrong tree again. I was just partaking in the jolly japes, just like you did a few weeks back when you joined in the 'grooming' japes.

Lighten up.
Capn Ahab

Post by Capn Ahab »

If I recall rightly you had a bit of a huff about those 'jolly japes'. You also made a bizarre threat to me recently after I pointed out that you were being a bit of a knob over some pointless issue. Be consistent man, it's really boring.
Eat sh*t or die trying
I_used_to_brew

Post by I_used_to_brew »

Capn Ahab wrote:If I recall rightly you had a bit of a huff about those 'jolly japes'. You also made a bizarre threat to me recently after I pointed out that you were being a bit of a knob over some pointless issue. Be consistent man, it's really boring.
Are you drunk or something Mark? I don't make threats, bizarre or otherwise.
Capn Ahab

Post by Capn Ahab »

This is what you said:
RogerP wrote:Actually Mark, I'm going to join in with the name calling (on a random basis, a bit like Tourette's). It'll come when it's least expected.
In the context of the massive hissy fit you were suffering from at the time, I'd be interested in how you argue that this was not a bizarre threat.
Eat sh*t or die trying
I_used_to_brew

Post by I_used_to_brew »

Capn Ahab wrote:This is what you said:
RogerP wrote:Actually Mark, I'm going to join in with the name calling (on a random basis, a bit like Tourette's). It'll come when it's least expected.
In the context of the massive hissy fit you were suffering from at the time, I'd be interested in how you argue that this was not a bizarre threat.
Like I said, I don't make threats. If you find that jokey comment threatening then I give up. I think it's simplest that you find the 'ignore' button and click it so you don't see such 'threats' and I shall do the same :-)
Capn Ahab

Post by Capn Ahab »

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I see! It was a joke. Of course, silly me.

You're beyond parody man. Anyone who reads the thread can see that.
Eat sh*t or die trying
periolus

Post by periolus »

Just a reminder, although the original thread had moved now to the members' area, that if anyone does want to order one of these pots then could you please let me know by 10pm on Sunday 10th June

I will then obtain a final quote and get back to those who are interested. I have had a couple of PM's so far, keep it coming if you want one.
I_used_to_brew

Post by I_used_to_brew »

Capn Ahab wrote:Ohhhhhhhhhh, I see! It was a joke. Of course, silly me.

You're beyond parody man. Anyone who reads the thread can see that.
You're sense of humour is apparently worse after drinking all day, clearly it wasn't a threat as you first stated.
Capn Ahab

Post by Capn Ahab »

Was not drunk; convenient excuse though. Not particularly interested in a pointless back and forth, so fine you're a big happy japester with never an aggressive word for anyone. Good man.
Eat sh*t or die trying