Stainless Steel Pots and Thermos Pots - BULK ORDER POSSIBLE

Anything off-topic. If you're a new user please feel free to introduce yourself here.
Mike Palmer

Re: Stainless Steel Pots and Thermos Pots - BULK ORDER POSSI

Post by Mike Palmer »

RogerP wrote:Inside, I'm allways chuckling, mostly at other people.

twunts a bit like a mardy only less so and nothing like a softsop. MikeP may be able to translate, with him being a northern git too, you'll just have to get the breadcake away from him first and not start the eccles/chorley cake debate or there will be no time for a beer.
I must admit that 'twunt' isn't something I came across in Lancashire. Perhaps it is more common on the 'other' side? However, since you mention the eccles/chorley cake divide, I find both go exceptionally well with a wedge of lancashire cheese (as does lardy cake for that matter) but if I had to choose, it would be the flaky butteriness of an eccles cake, the large crystals of sugar crunching under the tooth and perfectly complementing the marriage of raisin and cheese. Perhaps if Northerners ruled the world, every child would be served a raisin-and-pastry snack (see how reasonable I'm being) with a half of mild before they walked the six miles to the mill in the dark.
Long live SHA(T)!
Taz Ales
Site Admin

Re: Stainless Steel Pots and Thermos Pots - BULK ORDER POSSI

Post by Taz Ales »

I've moved this thread to Chat because it is now completely off topic.
Taz... or Chris. It's up to you.