Beer bottle bear
Bristol Brewers

Last visit was: It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:49 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: Introduce yourself...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:45 pm 

look forward to meeting you pete
cheers
steve

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:28 pm 

Hi all,

Recent emigree from London and ex-northerner. Grew up making kits with dad, now graduated to BIAB.

Hoping to swap some notes and possibly find a someone interested in splitting a grain bill with me.

Last Brew 4.2% IPA; Currently Making: Cider; Currently reading: Brentwood Breweries: (ever so catchy titled) "Selected notes and collated information giving details on Brewing theory". Last disaster: Overprimed bottle conditioned BIAB Saison.

John based in Ashley Down

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:33 pm 

JSHaworth wrote:
Hi all,

Recent emigree from London and ex-northerner. Grew up making kits with dad, now graduated to BIAB.

Hoping to swap some notes and possibly find a someone interested in splitting a grain bill with me.

Last Brew 4.2% IPA; Currently Making: Cider; Currently reading: Brentwood Breweries: (ever so catchy titled) "Selected notes and collated information giving details on Brewing theory". Last disaster: Overprimed bottle conditioned BIAB Saison.

John based in Ashley Down

Welcome, Swing on by Bristol brewing Circle this Thursday at Miners arms if your free

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:30 pm 

Hi all !

I'm loic, 29, and... I'm french just arrived in UK and in Bristol so please be nice my english is improving every day but it isn't as good as I would.

I've been brewing since 2012 first all grain batch with my cousin in a microbrewery handmade but fully operational. today I'm still brewng and I especially designed a picobrewery for UK a small one. My wife did'nt allow me to move my 35L one vessel one in bristol.

About beers, if I have to choose a lager it should be a german beer but for a ale a proper cask beer from UK.

how I would describe my perfect beer, not too high in alcool, smooth not to gazy, bitter not sweet.

I use to brew amber ale, best bitter, and porter, with 2 steps mash in + the mash out, I'm not a fan of the dry hop.

I could discuss a all day of beer ! I'm stopping my presentation here I look forward to seeing you all at the different meetings.

cheers

loc

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:13 am 

Hi Loic,

It was nice to meet you at the last BCB meeting and I'm glad we've got you registered on this forum :)

This year I think that I will finally develop an invisible cardigan and my project to extract gold from spiders legs will also reap great rewards.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10