Free Fresh Fuggles

Anything off-topic. If you're a new user please feel free to introduce yourself here.
SamTait

Free Fresh Fuggles

Post by SamTait »

Been mugging the triffid today as I've been doing a fresh hop beer, and I've got a stack left (I've used ~600g, Matt has had about 400g and I've probably got 2/3rds of the bine left)

I don't really have a convenient method drying them (or at least not all of them ... There are a fair amount)

Anyone else want some?
steve crawshaw

Re: Free Fresh Fuggles

Post by steve crawshaw »

I just harvested the last of the cascade today. Reckon I have ~600g dried. Very pleased with that. I've been drying on an electric blanket. Seems to work very well but takes 2 days.
Normally i'd say yes to fuggles but my freezer is full. (I know - time for a new freezer...)
cheers
steve
I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy.
I_used_to_brew

Re: Free Fresh Fuggles

Post by I_used_to_brew »

SamTait wrote:Been mugging the triffid today as I've been doing a fresh hop beer, and I've got a stack left (I've used ~600g, Matt has had about 400g and I've probably got 2/3rds of the bine left)

I don't really have a convenient method drying them (or at least not all of them ... There are a fair amount)

Anyone else want some?
Vac pac if you can, freeze them anyway. No need to dry.