Greetings from Radstock

Anything off-topic. If you're a new user please feel free to introduce yourself here.
Jeltz69

Greetings from Radstock

Post by Jeltz69 »

Not quite Bristol I know but close enough!

I've been brewing since last summer and went all grain last Autumn.

I use a MaxiBIAB method with an Electrim boiler, fermentation fridge/Brewbelt controlled by an STC-1000 and have recently acquired 2 beer engines which I plan to use with polypins although I'm open to the idea of some kind of keg and CO2 set up.

Currently conditioning is my 1st 20L polypin which I filled yesterday with a clone of Felinfoel Double Dragon based on Graham Wheeler's and bottles of a dark bitter using pilgrim, fuggles, goldings and sovereign hops.
rodneygullick

Re: Greetings from Radstock

Post by rodneygullick »

hi nic I too live in radstock I have been brewing for about 18 years and been a member of bcb about 2.5 years you are quite welcome to visit me anytime you want I live at 70 bath old road radstock Rodney Gullick
Jeltz69

Post by Jeltz69 »

I'm just round the corner in Woodborough Road :)

If you've seen a bloke in a high viz coat walking a Chocolate Labrador late at night chances are it will be me.
Jeltz69

Post by Jeltz69 »

rodneygullick wrote:hi nic I too live in radstock I have been brewing for about 18 years and been a member of bcb about 2.5 years you are quite welcome to visit me anytime you want I live at 70 bath old road radstock Rodney Gullick
Very pleasant to meet you today and sample your excellent Black IPA Image