hops

Anything and everything about beer and brewing it.
rodneygullick

hops

Post by rodneygullick »

why are English hops so rare all of a sudden I normally get my hops from ebid sometimes from simply hops,they don't seem to have what I want all of a sudden, I thought the club set up a contract with farams is this still on going ? Rodney
vacant

Re: hops

Post by vacant »

What are you after Rodney? I use WHS quite often for grains, hops and protafloc (limited range but quite cheap)
When a man is tired of beer, he is tired of life; for there is in beer all that life can afford
rodneygullick

Post by rodneygullick »

thanks for that but i want fuggle whole hops and east kent golding whole hops checked out whs hops they do fuggle t 90 i dont want pellets
vacant

Post by vacant »

rodneygullick wrote:thanks for that but i want fuggle whole hops and east kent golding whole hops checked out whs hops they do fuggle t 90 i dont want pellets
Willamette would be a reasonable substitute (one of my favourites). If you really need fuggles for a particular clone recipe, just hold any BCB member upside down by the ankles and give a good shake.
When a man is tired of beer, he is tired of life; for there is in beer all that life can afford
steve crawshaw

Post by steve crawshaw »

My Local homebrew shop has them...

http://www.lovetobrew.co.uk/whole-hops/

rodney if you want some and can wait till the next meeting just let me know and i'll bring them to BCB. Alternatively they do internet orders..
cheers
steve
I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy.
I_used_to_brew

Post by I_used_to_brew »

rodneygullick wrote:thanks for that but i want fuggle whole hops and east kent golding whole hops checked out whs hops they do fuggle t 90 i dont want pellets
Maltmiller has them, he supplies homebrew shops so should be cheaper direct.
Jeltz69

Post by Jeltz69 »