September meeting Thursday 20th at 7.30 Miners Arms, St Werb

BBC meet on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7.30pm, upstairs in the Miner's Arms, St Werburghs.
Web: http://bristolbrewers.wordpress.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bristolbrewers/
Capn Ahab

September meeting Thursday 20th at 7.30 Miners Arms, St Werb

Post by Capn Ahab »

I know the excitement of the national homebrew comp is making us all giddy, but don't forget that there is important club business to get done next Thursday - namely sitting around drinking homebrew in a relaxed friendly atmosphere and having an ever so slight geek out about it. Please bring any beer you have brewed recently for sharing (this is not mandatory though!). We LOVE drinking beer and talking about it :)

All welcome.
Eat sh*t or die trying
juliancheal

Re: September meeting Thursday 20th at 7.30 Miners Arms, St

Post by juliancheal »

Hi all,

Really looking forward to coming on Thursday, do you know if anyone else is venturing from Bath?
Capn Ahab

Post by Capn Ahab »

juliancheal wrote:Hi all,

Really looking forward to coming on Thursday, do you know if anyone else is venturing from Bath?
Wow, a foreigner!! Only kidding, we have never had anyone from further away than Redfield AFAIK. Stapleton Rd train station is nearby though and you can get fairly regular connections to Temple Meads from there. Look forward to meeting you sir!
Eat sh*t or die trying
juliancheal

Post by juliancheal »

Capn Ahab wrote: Wow, a foreigner!!
Yep, got my passport and visa all sorted :) Thanks for the train info.
juliancheal

Post by juliancheal »

Thanks to everyone I met on Thursday, had a great time and really enjoyed all your homebrews. See you all next month!
Capn Ahab

Post by Capn Ahab »

juliancheal wrote:Thanks to everyone I met on Thursday, had a great time and really enjoyed all your homebrews. See you all next month!
Get brewing! ;)

I'll give you a shout when I next get one on if you want a gander at the process, though it won't be for a couple of weeks or so.
Eat sh*t or die trying