November Meeting

BBC meet on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7.30pm, upstairs in the Miner's Arms, St Werburghs.
Web: http://bristolbrewers.wordpress.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bristolbrewers/
Capn Ahab

November Meeting

Post by Capn Ahab »

As mentioned in previous post, can people please bring along 3 bottles of a beer or mixed beers that you are pleased with to the November meeting. This is to give to Donnie and his staff as a thank you for giving us the meeting room for free once a month, and was agreed by those who attended the October meeting.

Obviously it will be optimal if they know what they are drinking, so please label up your bottles (as rudimentary as you like) with what it is, how strong it is and who brewed it.

It would be nice to see some our erstwhile members down there too, so try and make it if you can.

Cheers.
Eat sh*t or die trying
MapperMatt

Re: November Meeting

Post by MapperMatt »

I would have like to come to this meeting but am busy. I will drop a bottle off at your house a few days before if that's ok.
Capn Ahab

Post by Capn Ahab »

Cool.
Eat sh*t or die trying
periolus

Post by periolus »

After all that, I can't make the November meeting, as my wife is going to see Puppetry of the Penis.........in 3D! Ney mind.

I will be there in December - is there a meeting on the 15th?
FV1: EMPTY
FV2: EMPTY
Conditioning: NOWT
Drinking:Countdown Conundrum - Best Bitter; Haka! The Herald - Pacific IPA
Planning: San Francisco 4.9er - California Common; Event Horizon - Robust Porter; Cold Dead Hand - American IPA
periolus

Post by periolus »

Just realised that it's the course this Sunday, so will be there! Who else is going?
FV1: EMPTY
FV2: EMPTY
Conditioning: NOWT
Drinking:Countdown Conundrum - Best Bitter; Haka! The Herald - Pacific IPA
Planning: San Francisco 4.9er - California Common; Event Horizon - Robust Porter; Cold Dead Hand - American IPA
Mike Palmer

Post by Mike Palmer »

Aah, tits. Cannae make it. Fuck piss shit.
Long live SHA(T)!
SandyM

Post by SandyM »

I'll be there but not sure what I'll do about bringing bottles for the miners staff. I seem to have accidentally drunk all the ones that are in condition, will see about running some off from the keg.
Burns stuff. And makes beer. Usually not at the same time.
Capn Ahab

Post by Capn Ahab »

I won't be there either alas, as am on a week long course in cardiff. Have also recently realised that I will miss the winter warmer comp too as I have an exam that evening. As a fish once said: tits.
Eat sh*t or die trying
SandyM

Post by SandyM »

Is anyone actually going tonight then? If it's just me I'll go to BADRAG instead.
Burns stuff. And makes beer. Usually not at the same time.
I_used_to_brew

Post by I_used_to_brew »

I'll be there, Sandy will be there too.