Centennial Hops Ready For Collection

BBC meet on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7.30pm, upstairs in the Miner's Arms, St Werburghs.
Web: http://bristolbrewers.wordpress.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bristolbrewers/
Capn Ahab

Centennial Hops Ready For Collection

Post by Capn Ahab »

Capn Ahab wrote:
RogerP wrote:Vac packing pellets may not be a good idea, they form a brick, I know this...

I can see why the merchants don't do it.
No worries - no vac packer here! I gave a squirt of CO2 to each bag for the sake of form, but doubt it does much.

Hops all bagged up and ready for collection:

Sandy 1 kg £18
Tim S 500 g £9
Lard 500 g £9
Roger 500 g £9
Steve C 500 g £9
Bob 250 g £4.50
Taz 250 g £4.50
Bim 250 g £4.50
Mike T 250 g £4.50
Jeddere 250 g £4.50
Eric 250 g £4.50
Sam T 250 g £4.50

PM, email or text me to arrange collection. NB I'm going away this weekend (Friday eve until Sunday eve) so if you wanna use these then, better be quick, or someone else could take the lot off me for distribution to those further afield.
This is mainly a shout out to Sam T and Eric, who I haven't heard from about collecting hops (possibly because the whole shebang was hiding in a thread about buying Simcoe....). Get in touch.
Eat sh*t or die trying
I_used_to_brew

Re: Centennial Hops Ready For Collection

Post by I_used_to_brew »

Lovely stinky pellets, thanks Mark :)

Maybe need to do an yanky stout or similar
SamTait

Post by SamTait »

Ahoy chap - where are you then? If you can get them over to Sandy, I've got to wander over and bag his old mash tun to give to a mate. I could PayPal the cash over if you'd like?
Capn Ahab

Post by Capn Ahab »

SamTait wrote:Ahoy chap - where are you then? If you can get them over to Sandy, I've got to wander over and bag his old mash tun to give to a mate. I could PayPal the cash over if you'd like?
I'm going to Sheffield for the weekend in about an hour, so you can leg it over before then or wait until Monday. Cash on collection is preferable.
Eat sh*t or die trying
SamTait

Post by SamTait »

Monday it is then as I'm IC small thing. Will chip you cash when I collect