February 2012 Meeting

BCB meet on the 1st Monday of every month at 8pm in the Royal Navy Volunteer, King Street.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/bristolcraftbrewers/
MapperMatt

February 2012 Meeting

Post by MapperMatt »

Hello Brewers,

A quick reminder that the next Bristol Craft Brewers meeting is this Thursday 2nd February at the Cornubia, 8pm start.

Please can those members who have attended at least 3 meetings bring their annual £11 membership subs for collection on Thursday. New members who have attended less than 3 meetings are only required to pay £1 as usual.

Thanks

Matt

On the agenda this month is:

1) Introductions
2) Socials / Events
3) Q&A session
4) AOB
5) Talk: The Journey from Kit Brewing to All Grain by Mike Palmer
6) Tastings

As usual please bring along any beers that you would like to share with the group. Also if there is anything you would like added to the agenda please let me know.

Cheers

Matt
MapperMatt

Re: February 2012 Meeting

Post by MapperMatt »

Also I've just updated the club website with the details of the 2012 meetings
http://www.bristolcraftbrewers.co.uk/
I_used_to_brew

Post by I_used_to_brew »

Matt, it's £12 per year, those who paid £1 at the January meeting are the only ones who have to pay an additional £11. If you've attended more than 3 meetings and were not at the January meeting then you pay £12.

Of course if you do not wish to pay £12 in advance then you can still continue to pay £1 per meeting attended but are not elligible to take advantage of any bulk purchase in the future.
Mike Palmer

Post by Mike Palmer »

Unless you are born on a date that is a prime number. In that instance, if it is a Mersenne prime, you are expected to pay £p/annum, where p is also prime:

Mersenne prime = (2 to the power of p) - 1

If it is not a Mersenne prime, subtract one. Your annual subscription is the largest prime factor of this number. I hope we are all clear.
Long live SHA(T)!