BCB Going Forward

BCB meet on the 1st Monday of every month at 8pm in the Royal Navy Volunteer, King Street.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/bristolcraftbrewers/
nuBroo

BCB Going Forward

Post by nuBroo »

Last night's meeting was for the third or fourth month a bit thin on the ground. I recall that the October [might have been September not entirely sure] meeting was very hectic with a large attendance but since then numbers have dropped off a cliff. Even the Winter Warmer was not well supported.

So with subs due and the AGM next month it would be good to know if this is just a temporary blip, if there are a number of members who will not be rejoining or if there is some other reason for the sudden drop in attendance, as clearly this has an affect on future planning.

With my treasurer's hat on I would be grateful to know who will or will not be rejoining/attending the AGM
simonmwhite

Re: BCB Going Forward

Post by simonmwhite »

Hi Pete,

I couldn't make the February meeting as my wife planned a evening out which meant I had to stay home and look after the kids. I will however be attending the March meeting. It's in the calendar!

Thanks,

Simon.
I_used_to_brew

Post by I_used_to_brew »

Can I ask an additional question?

Since we are few, where should we concentrate our activity. Here on this forum or on Facebook. As much as I dislike Facebook it might be the better place.

Any thoughts?
rodneygullick

Post by rodneygullick »

keep it on the forum i am not a great lover of facebook
colinp

Post by colinp »

I may not use this forum very often, but I definitely won't use Facebook. I hope the recent low numbers are due to winter lethargy and not a lack of enthusiasm for beer!