January meeting Monday 8th

BCB meet on the 1st Monday of every month at 8pm in the Royal Navy Volunteer, King Street.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/bristolcraftbrewers/
I_used_to_brew

January meeting Monday 8th

Post by I_used_to_brew »

This will be an informal meeting, a chance to mingle with other brewers who have entered the Volley/Electric Bear home-brew comp.
I_used_to_brew

Re: January meeting Monday 8th

Post by I_used_to_brew »

It's the last few days to pick up an entry form from the bar of the TFRNV and it must be returned by 31/12/17.
I_used_to_brew

Re: January meeting Monday 8th

Post by I_used_to_brew »

Those who have bothered to enter will have received this email....

Hello everyone,

Happy New Year from all the team at The Volley!
We have got most of your beers in the fridge already but if you haven't dropped your beers yet, drop them any time this week so that the judges can start tasting them on Monday the 8th :)
The event will be held in the function room upstairs at The Volley at 6pm. We will read out all the amazing beers that we have received, comment on them and we will announce the winner! The prize is to brew a batch of your own beer at Electric Bear brewery really soon (we will confirm the date on Monday the 8th), you will get a growler full of your brewed beer and we will also sell it at the bar on the 17th of March!

We look really forward to meeting you all on Monday.

All the very best,

Cristi

So, the meeting will centre around the judging, get there somewhat earlier than normal if you can.