Structured feedback session 1st August

BCB meet on the 1st Monday of every month at 8pm in the Royal Navy Volunteer, King Street.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/bristolcraftbrewers/
steve crawshaw

Structured feedback session 1st August

Post by steve crawshaw »

Hi
As agreed I will run a session to give brewers structured feedback (judging) at the next meeting. It will take about an hour. Beers will be judged according to the BJCP 2015 guidelines, so please brew to style if you want relevant feedback and specify the style when the beers are submitted. Where possible your beers will be judged by a team with at least 1 BJCP judge presiding.

2 bottles in brown glass or plastic coopers bottles for each submission. I reckon we should be able to judge about 5 beers but this will depend on attendance. So please append your name to this thread to secure your place..

cheers
steve
I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy.
lsayer

Re: Structured feedback session 1st August

Post by lsayer »

I would like to submit a '12A' British golden ale for structured feedback please.
simonmwhite

Post by simonmwhite »

I would be interested in submitting a beer for structured feedback, style to be decided.

Thanks.
Jose_Garasto

Post by Jose_Garasto »

Thanks Steve! I'd be interested as well. Cheers, Jose.
darrenw

Post by darrenw »

I can enter 1 to add to the mix, I've either got a Best Bitter 11b or a Golden Ale, the Bitter though may fall into Other category as I added a bit too much Chocolate Malt :-/ lets decide later... :-)
Darren
----
steve crawshaw

Post by steve crawshaw »

OK so as Simon and Jose have dropped out we are down to 2 - darren and lawrence. I think we should be able to do 4 or 5 depending on number of judges. I will enter a saison but happy to drop out if there are brewers who really want the feedback on the evening.

cheers
steve
I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy.