The Fundraiser Day

BCB meet on the 1st Monday of every month at 8pm in the Royal Navy Volunteer, King Street.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/bristolcraftbrewers/
nuBroo

The Fundraiser Day

Post by nuBroo »

Now back and firing on at least 3 cylinders we've selected a new date for the above and hopefully Sandy won't be in the Middle East. Can't imagine why he'd want to go to a 'Dry' country anyway :)

So, Saturday the 18th May all other details unchanged as follows:

Save £3.50 on an all day ticket at £15 or...

Start Your Day Right Brunch 10-12noon
Bucks Fizz or Juice, Tea or Coffee & choose from our freshly cooked breakfast bar £6

Optional extra, A Majestic Wine Tasting £3

Afternoon tea, mmm! 3-5pm
A selection of delicious cakes, tea and a glass of sparkling rosé wine £5

BBQ special, from 6pm
home made and locally produced chilli and rice [by the BCB]. Glass of beer, Cider, wine or soft drink. Bring a chair and relax. Ticket £7.50

Live Jazz 6-8pm and Sandy maybe doing a juggling performance and fire eating [no not Roger's Chili, or maybe] around dusk
SandyM

Re: The Fundraiser Day

Post by SandyM »

Cool. The good news is that I am doing an engagement shoot that day so I can't fuck off to the middle east. I won't be able to make the early bit but should be along mid to late afternoon. I will have to ask Danni very nicely if she fancies driving me so I can have a drink after the show
Burns stuff. And makes beer. Usually not at the same time.
nuBroo

Post by nuBroo »

Alert!

C'mon you guys the first social this year

The Jazz band is now playing in the afternoon 2.30pm to 4.30pm

Roger, needs numbers for the catering so can you please let him or me know if you're coming.

Currently there's Steve C's, my beer, plus others I'm sure, and my cider from this year's picking, and some of last years left now nicely matured.
nuBroo

Post by nuBroo »

STOP PRESS

The Decade Dolls will be performing around 6 ish. Not quite drum n bass but pretty damn good.
nuBroo

Post by nuBroo »

Fantastic performance Sandy, I'll go through the pics later this week and let you have any that measure up. Steve thanks for your effort with set up and the beer. We all had a great day and even great weather despite the forecasts.

Shame no other bugger from BCB turned up apart from Rog's wife Carol and three friends!!

Did I miss something.... I thought beer, cider bbq's and random music were popluar??
PMowdes

Post by PMowdes »

Sorry Gents

My other half was working so i was left bouncing the baby, I would have come along otherwise.
60 percent of the time it works every time.